Monday, August 13, 2012

just any other sch day~~~

hahas Hi everyone!Again! :) today i am going to share my story in campus this noon.But before i start,i am going to say a little bit about what i had in the morning~! so just bare with me.Well~ i was a little bit late this morning when i woke up.actually i was on time,but i had to wait for my brother to go out and have breakfast together.since he was preparing something and came down late,so i was affected. :< but when i was waiting for my order in the restaurant,my dearest mami when to rush the kitchen and asked them to hurry up since i was on a rush! haha cute isn't she? hahs thats why i feel so warming and loving whenever i go malaysia for family gathering! the Exciting parts(or rather not so to people who do not know about it) come when i was in school for my 15mins conversation assessment! hahs well...things was rather fine as we chat.But i suddenly said "tahan" for nothing which was a singlish and penalised. Afterwards Jing Jie just told me "hey Kit,english please~" and that was when i said"oh shit!"-again it penalised my score. In the end i scored "A"s for all my component except for "Speak Standard English" component which i got a "B" for it. God damn it! But after all,everything went fine and i had quite a good revision in the last lesson and the robotic accompany session haha! had some fun with ash's admire as well~ haha that cute girl(what he said) :D! thats all for today~! i am missing my baby girl very much and very deeply~ D: ! she has been out all day long with her family........ saddddddddd!! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment