Saturday, August 11, 2012

heh,since my baby girl is sleeping then i shall post it so that i can give her a sweet wake up moment later!! well,nothing much to surprise i guess?it was all started yesterday,when we went back to her house for her to bathe.afterwards we headed to my room and there she did all the housework and stuff.follow by some work and so.althought she did not really like to do it,but still i really hoped for it.therefore,there we did the work together! :D afterwards we went out to jurong point and had some shopping for couple wallets together! hahas so we got it! but of course i think she need not have this wallet.because from what i saw,her previous wallet are better then this current wallet we got together.however,she still insisted to use it just for the sake of me and the will to have the same wallet.I was very touched at that point of time,until now i am still feeling touched by her act.but then,i felt so stupid to brought her to play basketball with me since i knew it that she will not be playing.hence as i played for 2 hours,she bored for 2hours. during the basketball session i was also a little be rage.because my brothers asked her to sit at a corner with so many MEN INFRONT OF HER and there i was playing so far.therefore i asked them to take their belongings with them and there i take my baby girl with me.thats me no matter you like it or not.as time passes by,we experienced more things together,me and my baby girl.i realised we are closer and closer to each other.just me and you,our world,our minds,our hearts,our souls,bind together,forever and always. i do not wish to be parted from you every again. love you li xin.

No comments:

Post a Comment