Wednesday, August 8, 2012

a sad day..

well..first i should apologize to my dearest xin...?because i told her that i will not be updating my blog but obviously i am doing so..hahs :) jus to pen down my personal thought:i feel that things were a little bit unstable and jagged.basically the problem lies with me alone though.hahs. knowing it,i am still trying my best to change and improve myself. Firstly-to suits you more.secondly to be a better person so that i can take better care of you. having some desires which i HOPE u can do it.but maybe its my hallucination.maybe,its something that would not happen on me. but still,i am hoping for it. hahs my english is pretty bad uh?even me myself do not know what i am writing.so..i should stop here for today. thanks for reading my thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment