Thursday, July 29, 2010

hie everyone!~ hahs tmr jiu my chem CA already :C...haiz...hope to score well in this time de exam T.T coz have been playing since june :C hahs basically briefly say on my walk jus now on city square hahs :P since tmr is my exam,thn i shall have my relaxation jus now and then continue revising later!! haha,during my walking jus now,saw a wallet which seems not bad one :O thn jiu went in to take a look,thn somehow i bought it!! LOL coz my own wallet also have been using it since P6 le >.<" thn jiu shuan bian have a change lo ToT good bye my old mate :C!!

From:(front view)


To:(front view)

From:(bak view)

To:(bak view)



hahaha so thts my new wallet!! say hi to my new mates :O~gonna work wif this wallet for another donnoe how many yrs liao hahaha!!!

kay so thts all for today ba~cya guys!!good luck and all the best for ur upcoming challenges!!

miss u soo much yet cant talk to u,love u so much yet i cant be wif u,beside u...accompany u...how i hope all these things were not happened..forgive mi alrite?...i love u so much and i always do...

No comments:

Post a Comment